Back pain is the leading cause of missed days of work.
It’s a pretty big deal!
Studies show that, at one point or another, approximately 80% of the U.S. population will be affected.
There are dozens of treatment options out there, but many of these only address the symptoms and don’t target the actual cause of your pain or handle it for the long term. We do things a little different.
The three main causes of low back pain and sciatica are:
- Herniated Discs
- Arthritis / Stenosis / Degenerative Disc Disease
- Pelvis issues (Sacroiliac Joint [SIJ] Dysfunction, etc.)
Without identifying the correct cause of your pain, there is no way to develop the proper treatment plan.
Our physical therapists will find the actual cause of your back pain.
Our unique treatment protocol is as follows:
- Identify the true cause
- Create a unique plan for your specific condition
- Relieve your pain
- Restore your normal motion, flexibility, and mobility
- Strengthen the supporting muscles
- Return to your normal activities
Common conditions we treat:
- Back Pain
- Lumbar sprains/strains
- Herniated or Bulging Discs (HNP)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sciatica and Leg Pain
- Facet Pain
- Compression Fractures
- Scoliosis / Kyphosis
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation